My mum didn’t know it was a TV show and she freaked out when she saw me googling ‘How To Get Away With Murder’
Long story short, she called the whole family round and gave us the standard ‘murder will not be tolerated in this family’ lecture
I WILL REBLOG THIS UNTIL I DIE
Cedric Diggory tried to call off the entire Quidditch game and get a re-match when he caught the snitch after Harry fell off his broom
And it was a Hufflepuff who figured out how Sirius was getting into Hogwarts in Prisoner of Azkaban
‘Disguised himself, probably,’ said a Hufflepuff fifth year.
Hufflepuffs are so underrated
Hufflepuffs are the Canadians of Harry Potter.
- slut shaming doesnt make you cool
- literally no one cares if you smoke weed every day
- literally no one
- do not be afraid to make eye contact with people in the hallway
- thank the people who serve you lunch
- say hello to the janitors
- appreciate your parents
- establish good friendships with teachers who care the most
- it wont make you a teacher’s pet so stfu
- stop spending so much time on the computer if you want better grades and more sleep
mirror mirror on the wall. sofa sofa over there. desk desk in that corner. im so glad im getting this home renovation
WHY YOU SHOULD DRINK A SHITLOAD OF WATER DAILY
Your brain is your biggest liquid asset. It is composed of more than 85 percent water. Little wonder then that if you are dehydrated, your thinking ability drops dramatically, as does the performance of your whole body.
● Water is 2nd only to oxygen in survival. A body can live for minutes without oxygen, for a few days without water, and several weeks without food.
● The human body is 60% water, blood is 90% water, muscles are 75% water, and bone is 25% water. Water is one of the main structures of the body. Drain your body of water you’ll be left with a few pounds of chemicals that are worth about $5 you guys!
●Your brain is 1/50 of your total body weight, but it receives 20% of the blood circulation, so 1/5 of your body’s water requirements come from your brain.
●Water balances and regulates almost every other system in the body — temperature regulation, digestion, and waste excretion. You cannot eliminate toxins from your body with insufficient water.
●Most headaches and feelings of fatigue are caused by dehydration.
●You lose about 10 cups of fluid each day in sweat, urine, and bowel movements. Even the air you exhale contains vital water vapor.
●If you wait until you are thirsty to drink, you are already dehydrated. Unlike hunger, thirst is a bad sign.
●Drinks that contain caffeine (colas and coffee) are diuretics, which means they lessen the body’s ability to absorb and retain water — they rob the body of water.
●It is the most time efficient way of improving your mood and overall performance. It takes seconds to drink a glass of water, but the benefits last for hours.
●Combined with a healthy lifestyle, drinking water increases weight loss."
dont let tumblr make you think
- school isnt important
- its okay to be rude to your parents
- its normal to hate everyone
- self harm and suicide are romantic or great
- being rude is cute
- being a female who hits or yells at your boyfriend is woman empowerment
- depression and other mental illnesses are beautiful
- grades arent important
- education isnt important
- college isnt important
- smoking is cool
- drugs are cool